the Armidale Pines Motel.
The Armidale Pines Motel respects the privacy of your personal information and is committed to ensuring its proper collection,
storage, use and disclosure. Under no circumstances will information be sold or made available to marketing agencies or similar
how we go about treating your personal information.
The Information we collect
The types of information we collect about you will depend on what information you provide through this web site. This may
include your name and address, your email address, your contact address, and credit card details.
Information customers provide
The type of information that we collect from you will depend on the products and services you require. You may choose to
submit information to The Armidale Pines Motel when you elect to:
- Make a booking
- Request information, prices, or rates be sent to you
The purpose and usage of information collected
The information that we collect about you is used to help you access the services we provide. The information we collect
from you is strictly confidential. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease the addresses stored in our database to any
We may disclose the personal information, other information or data we collect from you if:
- You give us your consent
- You would reasonably expect us to disclose it for another purpose, and that other purpose is related to the purpose specified
to you at the time of collection
- We are required by law or it is otherwise necessary, as contemplated by the Australian Privacy legislation
Security of your personal information
- Any personal information that we collect about customers including email addresses will be kept in our database. We will
take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold is protected against misuse and loss, modification or
disclosure, and from unauthorised access, including restricting access of personal information only to employees who require
it in order to fulfill our obligations to you.
- We will not disclose any personal information to third parties outside our company, without your written authority (except
to the individual to whom the personal information relates) unless we are required by law or it is otherwise necessary, as
contemplated by the Australian Privacy legislation. In addition, we will comply with all legislation, principles, industry
codes and policies by which we are bound (including without limitation the Privacy act 1988)
Your rights to access information
- As a customer of The Armidale Pines Motel you also have the right to request access to the personal information that our
companies have relating to your history, profile or membership.
- You can access, update or correct your personal information upon request (by phone or email below), subject to any exemptions
which may be applicable under the Australian Privacy Legislation. We may need to ask you some detailed questions to ensure
that the information is accessed only by the appropriate person. In some circumstances you may need to put your request in