Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by Aspen Hospitality Pty Ltd, trading as Armidale Pines Motel, 141 Marsh Street Armidale NSW 2350.
Your Use of This Website is Governed by These Terms and Conditions
Please review these terms and conditions. Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to follow these rules and to be bound by them. If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, do not use the Eastern Field Trading Pty Ltd website.
These Terms and Conditions May Change
Aspen Hospitality Pty Ltd reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of this website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to review these terms and conditions whenever you use this website.
We welcome your comments regarding this website. However, any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions or other communications (collectively, “comments”) sent to Eastern Field Trading Pty Ltd shall be and remain the exclusive property of Eastern Field Trading Pty Ltd.
Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies
The information on this website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your request). Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing and availability. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Innkeepers act (Act No. 24, 1968, section 7)
LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO GUESTS’ PROPERTY
Under the innkeepers’ act 1968, an innkeeper may in certain circumstances be liable to make good any loss of or damage to a guest’s property even though it was not due to any fault of the innkeeper or any servant in his employ.
This liability however –
- Extends only to the property of guests who have engaged sleeping accommodation at the inn;
- Is limited to one hundred dollars to any one guest except in the case of property which has been deposited, or offered for deposit, for safe custody;
- Does not cover any motor-vehicle or other vehicles of any kind or any property left in them, or horses or other live animals.
This notice does not constitute an admission either that the act applies to these premises or that the liability there under attaches in any particular case.
If a confirmed booking is cancelled;
- Less than two days before arrival date –
- Where a deposit has been paid – a refund will be issued – less one night’s accommodation for each booked room
- Where no deposit has been paid – a charge will be applied to the guest account to the value of one nights’ accommodation per booked room
Please Note: If cancelling a booking by email, do not consider the booking cancelled until we acknowledge the cancellation by return email.
Fees and Charges
Entry into Armidale Pines Motel rooms is conditional upon supply of either a valid credit card, or bond money.
If in the course of a guests stay, and contributable to any guests or visitors of that room, any unforeseen expenses become apparent the guests credit card will be charged an amount, appropriate to the expense, at a rate determined by the management of Armidale Pines Motel. In the case of a bond, the bond funds will be held in reserve until such time that all costs associated with the said expenses are recovered. Any remaining bond moneys will be refunded to the guest.
Fees chargeable to guest accounts include, and are not limited to;
- Smoking, smoking odour, room degradation (such as vomit, bodily waste, general damage, any problem sufficient to result in a room being withdrawn from it’s availability to be let) – $150 per offence, plus a daily room tariff to be advised by the management, in accordance with business demand on the day, until the said room is considered to be in a saleable condition.
- Lost or stolen keys – $80 – Attempts will be made to contact the guest who will be given the opportunity to return keys taken. Failure to do so will result in the fee being charged to their credit card, or bond.
Enforcement of Terms and Conditions
Copies of these Terms and Conditions are available in the Armidale Pines Motel reception, in each motel room compendium and web site. By accessing and using the Eastern Field Trading Pty Ltd website or entry into our reception or motel rooms, you agree that your access to and use of Armidale Pines Motel is subject to these terms and conditions.